Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Men Upstairs in the Campus Bookshop

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

God, we're really scraping the barrel here, aren't we.

UCD drives students insane, and we can leave after a few years. Long-term work in UCD is bound to have the same effect on its employees. It's hardly shocking.

Also, if a person is competent at their job, who gives a flying fcuk what their personal quirks are, unless they infringe on your rights?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

rain on wrote:
    the most psychologically unstable of all my friends (by which i mean he has regular nervous breakdowns and suicide attempts) works in daedalus.

from which tenuous connection i will extrapolate to the unshakeable conviction that working in ucd drives people insane.
    u shouldnt be posting stuff like that on a public board! not too many people work in there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Acrux

Is it just me or does one of the guys who works there remind you of Ben Stiller in Zoolander? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

tintinr35 wrote:
    u shouldnt be posting stuff like that on a public board! not too many people work in there!!
    i wouldn't worry about it, he doesn't have any contact with students.

Advertisement