Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels in Dublin

Options
  • 07-11-2006 11:37am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any suggestions for reasonable B&B's or hotels in Dublin that are pretty central as I need to book one for this weekend.

Although not cheap, I've tried the Wynn but its all booked out unfortunately

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Try some of the Jury's group they have a few in the city,the one at Croke park does have good deals.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

None of the Jurys have any rooms for this weekend, :(
    also tried bewleys and only newlands cross is available which is too far out,

any other suggestions?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Hotel Isaacs they are at the bus station also try The Mespil Hotel

Is the airport to far out...?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

search using

www.lastminute.ie
    or
    www.hotels.com

By the way, Ireland Vs South Africa in Rugby is on Saturday - Rugby weekends always shoot the hotel prices / demand up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

try the o'callaghan hotels, davenport, alexander, montclare, etc...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Try Herbert Park Hotel near Landsdowne road, not far from city centre and doesnt cost a bomb :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

whiskeyman wrote:
    By the way, Ireland Vs South Africa in Rugby is on Saturday - Rugby weekends always shoot the hotel prices / demand up.

I knew something had to be up!
    stupid bloody rugby!
    :mad:

Advertisement