Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gay Fashion

• 07-11-2006 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

You know how some guys wear button up shirts and then pull it up to their elbow. Then they put a t-shirt on over that. Some even sort of spike their hair. Don't you think they look gay? I do, I am not saying all of the guys who dress like that are, but most of them at least look gay.

Jack & Jones are advertising this look on thier manuquins!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Gay mannequins. Imagine!
    Dudett wrote:
    You know how some guys wear button up shirts and then pull it up to their elbow. Then they put a t-shirt on over that. Some even sort of spike their hair. Don't you think they look gay? I do, I am not saying all of the guys who dress like that are, but most of them at least look gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

What are they thinking? Jack and Jones should only make one type of jeans and one type of generic sweater and then we can all look the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Dudett wrote:

Oh no!what has the world come to?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

I think too many people worry too much about what other people think of them. Is this a sign of a lack of confidence in themselves that they need other peoples approval to make them feel good?. Is it a big deal really if someone thinks your gay? Everyone has their own way of thinking and there is no way of pleasing everyone. Perhaps I'm slightly off the point for this thread...but far too many people are afraid to be themselves in case other people don't like them...very much so involving clothes.

Advertisement