Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway

• 07-11-2006 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I need some nice subway sambo sugestions. Also, what sauces are nice folks, ive only tasted ranch and bbq. I hate the idea of getting a sambo and not liking the sauce on it! :)

So whats your favourite?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Private Joker

Well I mostly go for the chicken and bacon ranch, toasted , with the southwest sauce. mmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Aidan78

Definitely the meatball marinara with all the salad except the olives (yuck) and southwestern sauce.

Or the Subway club with the chilli sauce. Bit on the spicy side but delish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Try honey mustard sauce. Mmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

Sweet Onion is my favourite, closely followed by Honey Mustard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Chicken breast on hearty Italian, red onions, green peppers, cheese, lettuce, and thousand island dressing*.

*not available in all outlets. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Footlong meatball marinara, "football", on Parmesan and Oregano bread. Double Cheese (50c Extra), double meat (e1.50 extra), toasted. All the salad except black olives. Parmesan shake all over it and don't stop shaking til I say so! Comes to about 7euro but you won't need to eat for 36 hours. Have a defibrillator handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Chicken Teryiaki (sp??) with sweet onion sauce
    I love the sweet onion sauce - can this be bought anywhere outside of subway??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Italian BMT on Italian Herbs and Cheese. Cheese, lettuce, pickles, jalapeno peppers (lots of em), red wine vinegar and southwest sauce with a sprinkle of salt and pepper to finish it off. Best subway roll ever....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

What happened to the SUBCLUB?

I have loads of those little stamps all over the place and now they say they aren't doing them anymore. That was my pension plan. They had them all over the world and I think it was the most famous/one of the first cutomer loyalty schemes.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Yep. To the extent that you could buy rolls of stamps on ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,054 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I find if you have all the salads (including pickles, olives and chillies) then you don't need any sauce. I used to have a little oil and vinegar but most outlets don't have them anymore.
    The only bread I ever get is the wheaten.
    I've also stopped getting the cheese as I find it very processed.
    Basically, I stick with the "real" food - bread (without added flavours), meat and salads.
    You can keep all your bottled glupy sauces!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

meatball sub, pepperoni, extra cheese, toasted and jalapenos.

its a like a party in your mouth (and your arse later)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 liz51

are subway sambos healthy? like would they be better than a mcdonalds or similar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Really depends on what you have on them. If you stick to salads as opposed to meats you'll be better off.

Advertisement