Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good home needed for 7wks old pup

Options
  • 07-11-2006 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello,
    I have a 7 weeks old pup (Collie/G.Shepherd), all black coat, a beautiful animal.
    We have been taking care of it as its mother died during birth but it is ready to find its permanent home now.

It is a lovely animal which would make a great pet.

I am not going to sell it as I am only interested in finding it a good home in which it can fulfill its potential.

If you would like to adopt it please send me a message.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

If not already try posting on irishanimals.ie and petsireland homes needed sections to get more views.

Also it would be in the pups interest to be fully vaccinated before going to a new home, new owners can get very excited about a new pup and want to show it off and take it for walks and tend to disregard the fact that the pup may not be fully covered yet. I've seen even the most sensible people do it.

Advertisement