Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk Bark Mulch

Options
  • 07-11-2006 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone know where you can buy bark mulh in bulk? (By the lorry load) I saw a lorry recently with bulk bark mulch and it was from Hacketstown Co. Carlow. I didn't catch the name on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Hi,

My folks have a contact, I'll get it for you.
    Also, this reminded me, I was suppossed to get the details of the quarry in Kilmeague for you. I am sorry, I completely forgot. If you still need it, i'll get those details for you also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Thanks Prospect. Appreciate that.

I am based in Co Kildare Qwerty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Gareth Austin

I take it you got sorted? - if you're up Donegal/Sligo or the North I can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 james mccormack

hi i just found a website selling bark mulck in bulk woodside is their name in hacketstown contact andy on 0872444869 rgds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 jameswburke

This chap sells bulk mulch. He has a mountain of it in his yard in Goresbridge, Co Kilkenny. www.southeastfirewood.com

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭40701085

I take it you got sorted? - if you're up Donegal/Sligo or the North I can help.

I'm based in Mayo & might be in the market for some of this stuff in the Spring - would you be able to PM me your contact?
    Cheers for that,;)

Advertisement