Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question About Def Leppard

• 07-11-2006 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

1 I'm producing a radio program next Feb for college radio, and its only done one week of the year, and I'd like (and I know this is a long shot) to get Joe Elliot (because he lives in Ireland) or one of the Def Leppard crew to do a guestslot on it, either an interview or a co-presentership. If anyone knows any way of getting in contact with the lads, or there is anyone on here who has any dealings with the band or knows someone who knows someone etc, could they possibly get in touch with me and let me know an email address or anything. I will treat all contacts in a confidental manner, and you can email me directly at x00046097@itnet.ie or contact me via PM on this site. Cheers

2 Ok, on the Def Leppard 'Hysteria' Deluxe Edition that was recently released, theres a song called 'Release Me' on Disc Two credited to Stumpis Maximus and the Good Ol' Boys. Does anyone at all know, per chance, who this actually is and why the song was put on the B-Side to 'Rocket' in the UK?

Could someone shed some information on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I thought he moved back to England a good few years ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Doctor J wrote:
    I thought he moved back to England a good few years ago?

No, he's still here over in Dalkey, theyre recording their album in Dublin at the moment. actually probably mixing it by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

No, he's still here over in Dalkey, theyre recording their album in Dublin at the moment. actually probably mixing it by now.

As much as I support the fact that you agreeded with me about Joe living in Dublin, the band are not recording the album in Dalkey at the moment, as the band played in Orlando on Sunday and are due to play in Hollywood tonight. You can find this information in the tour section of the bands official site.

They also just released an album, entitled Yeah! earlier this year, on May 23rd to be percise so I dont believe a follow up studio album is in the works, especially with the tour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

As much as I support the fact that you agreeded with me about Joe living in Dublin, the band are not recording the album in Dalkey at the moment, as the band played in Orlando on Sunday and are due to play in Hollywood tonight. You can find this information in the tour section of the bands official site.

They also just released an album, entitled Yeah! earlier this year, on May 23rd to be percise so I dont believe a follow up studio album is in the works, especially with the tour.

Sure, my info was probably a bit out of date alright and it was Yeah! that i was thinking of!! ah well, we're right anyway, he's still livin in Ireland anyway.

Advertisement