Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot reader in Phoenix Park

Options
  • 07-11-2006 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does anyone have number of a guy in the Phoenix park doing tarot reading- he's a tree surgeon think his name is Noel.

Has anyone gone to him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

A tarot reading tree surgeon?Quite random...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Are you sure someone is not winding you up...?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I know somebody who went. I will try to get his number for you over the weekend, shall I PM it to you or post it here (advise please, mods??). Make sure you get crystal clear directions from him, his house is extremely difficult to find!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

PM would be best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Maryellen Walton

I recently went to the Tree Surgeon and for the first time ever, felt completely a waste of time. Talked all about himself and nothing of any value at all. Nothing significant about the future, nothing about the past to solidify my trust in his abilities. A lovely man and could chat for Ireland but that wasn't why I was there and I wasn't delighted to hand over my hard earned cash for the pleasure....all in all very disappointed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement