Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: Explanation of Option Files, Patches, etc.

Options
  • 07-11-2006 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I'm relatively new to PES on the PC (played a good bit of PES5, just bought PES6 recently). I installed Superpatch 3.0 on PES5 and everything ran grand, but to be honest I was just following instructions.

Is there any chance of a sticky on just what an Option File does / can do; how to add / update teams, kits, boots, faces; what a kitserver is; etc.?

It would really help me out. I am, by my own admission, a techy (read "nerd") myself, but I'm sure there's a few purely football fans who could also do with some help with this kinda thing.

Cheers everyone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

agreed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Could post a general guide but not exact as they all different and usually made by non english speakers.

My 2 cents use Kitserver and watsons option files, avoid patches.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

A general guide what I was hoping for :)

Cheers KdjaCL, and I'll check out your suggestions too.

Advertisement