Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to clean a button

Options
  • 07-11-2006 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

I have designed several buttons in a banner design site, problem is that it is slightly blurred around the text inside the button. Its not stretched and its def the background thats blurred and not the text. Is there anything in photoshop or elsewhere I can use to clean these butons up. The buttons were saved as jpegs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You can try sharpening them in Photoshop but it may not be as good as you like. Wait, you designed them? Did you over compress them?

Got an example you could show us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

How do you mean you designed them in a banner design site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

I designed the button in bannermaker. I cant post a sample as I dont have a url for it, is there any other way of me posting an image sample.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

You can upload and attach an image with your post.

Just had a look at the sample buttons on that site... very... erm... retro :D

oldskool

Dundalk Daily, you aren't attaching the image correctly there. Either go to www.imageshack.us and host the file there or go to Advanced Reply (Post Reply) and use the 'attach' file from there.

• Advertisement

OK the button is attached, :)

Jees that looks ok here is a different one

Looks like you've got the background colour bleeding into the text. Maybe it's a problem/glitch with the software.

Can you not just make these on the Gimp or Photoshop?

Advertisement