Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activities for a 4 year old!

Options
  • 07-11-2006 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone had any info/advise on activities that would be suitable for a 4 year old girl for Saturday mornings. I tried girl guides but they dont take girls under 5 years. Im looking for something along the lines of girl guides in the south west dublin area. If anyone has any info I'd greatly appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

gaa? The nursury starts at age 4. They're only too delighted to get them young. :)

By "activity" are you ruling out sports?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

I started my eldest girl in GAA and horse riding when she was 4 and still doing it now at 7.
    Swimming is another good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

some sort of a dancing club they might like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

she's not keen on football, she associates it with smelly boys. Already take her swimming and she loves it, thanks for the suggestions though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ItsMoi

If you haven't found anything yet, try the afterschool activites section on the Parents Page on our website www.schooldays.ie - there's a whole variety of activities there - you might find something of interest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ItsMoi persistant pimping of your site will get you banned from this forum and from the site. You already have it in your sig and it is in the charter links thread.
    If you wish to contribute to the community here great, but this forum does not exist for you to get up the numbers visiting your site.

Do please read the chater for this forum and theNewbie FAQ.

Advertisement