Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tai Chi in Cork?

• 07-11-2006 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

Having had a look through previous posts on this forum there seems to be a number of clubs in Dublin but does anyone know anywhere that does Tai Chi classes in Cork?

I'm looking for a class that has martial arts application.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

I think Marty Rea has a Practical Tai Chi class in the Cork area. I have PMed your his email address to follow up,

Regards,

Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭pma-ire

try the guys in thompson house on macurtain street!!

i don't know if they are still there? but they were practicing applications and even sparring tai chi!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭GB15

Cool thanks. I'll give them both a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭sporina

I am looking for a tai chi class in cork city - anyone got any leads? previous posts r quite old. The place on McCurtain street is gone as far as i know. thanks in advance

Advertisement