Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

League Cup 4th round (Tuesday/Wednesday)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Hold on a second I never said he was going, in fact I never even said he might be going. Read my post again, I asked if anyone THOUGHT he COULD go to Villa!!!

Hardly nonsense to ask a question is it??

So you keep your smart a**ed comments to yourself JTG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

what a great thread this turned out to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

irish1 wrote:
    It was just a thought Savman.
    Sorry but I just don't understand the logic of it. Like someone said it would make great tabloid jounalism.

That said, we just lost 4-0 so I'm entitled to be grouchy :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Savman wrote:
    Sorry but I just don't understand the logic of it. Like someone said it would make great tabloid jounalism.

That said, we just lost 4-0 so I'm entitled to be grouchy :rolleyes:
    Get over it.

Your gaffer says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭SCULLY

When is the draw for the next round (or have I missed it?!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

SCULLY wrote:
    When is the draw for the next round (or have I missed it?!!)
    The draw will take place this Saturday around noon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

Liverpool did enough to get through. I didnt see the game so cant comment with too much authority, but it was the 2nd team. For Fowler, thats probably okay, but for Bellamy, he wont be happy to be seen to be in the 2nd tier. He did hve his chance to shine ahd failed to take it perhaps, although with Kuyt scoring many of those have been fortunate in the sense of being at the right place at the right time. I definitely think Bellamy is a good player, he has amazing pace and will suit us in certain matches where on the break play is likely.

As for the other matches, Chelsea showed why they are still a major force even with their recent hiccups. Arsenal have regained some pride, but the biggest shock is the Man Utd and Southend result. Quite amazing, and although Ferguson did put out most of the 2nd team, with both Ronaldo and Rooney on the pitch his intent of winning it was clear. He did a great job of brushing his dissapointment under the carpet. He, like all managers, know that trophies help, even the Carling Cup, and even he would like to win that one if there is nothing else available.

Redspider

Advertisement