Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Straightners in Shopping Centre??

Options
  • 07-11-2006 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Have been in corbet court shopping centre lately and theres a stall outside the Carefone Warehouse selling some new hair straightner. Does anyone know what they are or if there good??etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

On a stall ?... id say a phone from the carfone warehouse would do a better job so !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

i know it sounds petty dodgy:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

A stall outside the carphone warehouse selling hair straightners?

Id imagine that they are selling hair straightners and that they r used for straightening girls hair if its all curly n that, my gf has one. Interesting stuff that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

oh i saw that last weekend. some girl was doing those curls you can do with the straighteners. looked pretty cool til realised the girl with the long shiny blonde hair was a guy...least i think it was or looked like it was!! poor guy prolly got dragged over. their there just on the bridge part was you cross over into dunnes ya?

fifib wrote:
    long shiny blonde hair

MsFc... have U got long shiny blonde hair ? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

why would a man want a hair straightener?

(it's only men on the internet isnt it?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

DRakE wrote:
    why would a man want a hair straightener?

Ask all the cool kids down Roisins with their as someone mentioned in another thread "angular haircuts".:D

DRakE wrote:

:D

Excuse me Mr_Disc,ill have you know im a girl!! and yes Drake as shocking and all as it is........girls use the internet :eek: :eek: :eek:

Msfc wrote:
    Excuse me Mr_Disc,ill have you know im a girl!!

oops .... i feel like i should buy u something to make up 4 that .... something like a ... a hair straightener :D

• Advertisement

YEAH!! Get me of them ones off the stall and then i can report back and tell everyone whether theryr good:D or bad:( !! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

how much are they? mine broke this morning :(
    if your looking for a good hair straighteners, roches or the now/soon to be debenhams have a remington one for just under €30...just as good as GHD in my opinion, in fact better from the GHD stories ive heard

fifib wrote:
    how much are they? mine broke this morning :(
    if your looking for a good hair straighteners, roches or the now/soon to be debenhams have a remington one for just under €30...just as good as GHD in my opinion, in fact better from the GHD stories ive heard

Theryr around a 100 i think im gonna go in 2morrow and ask them about them and theyl also straighten ur hair for you to show you what theyr like!!
    Yea mine broke last week too but ive taped it together(safe i know) so really have to get a good new one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Unbelievable.

A thread about hair straighteners and two undeniable women come out of the woodwork.

I wonder if the same thing would happen if i started talking about hair straighteners on shop st..

Unbelivable!!! Guys commenting and showing interest on a thread about hairstraightners:rolleyes:

DRakE wrote:
    I wonder if the same thing would happen if i started talking about hair straighteners on shop st..

Or how about outside supermacs at 3:30 am on a sunday morning :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

hair straighteners are an important part of society and I think people underestimate their importance, they are up there with water and ******!I mean look at the 80's, that wasn't a pretty decade hair wise.And the reason being..no ghd's or other forms of straighners!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The brand isn't VISIQ by any chance ?

Seven Worlds will Collide

Advertisement