Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruel irony

Options
  • 07-11-2006 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

I've been watching full metal alchemist on Rapture TV for the last year. The final episode is been shown tonight. I had been watching it on sky but when I moved house, had to get ntl and was watching the episodes on either the Rapture Internet stream or at my parents on sky +. Rapture cancelled the live stream service over the weekend and the sky subscription at the parents house ended today as we cancelld dure to moving house. Unforntunately the months notice we gave to sky would have to end tonight. So I guess I'll miss it
    DOH! :mad:

Seems rapture may be offering a paid for on demand internet service in the near future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Hah - and then you have to go off and watch the movie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭wayne040576

I have the movie on dvd since it came out in japan (got the special edition with english subs) and have been waiting to watch it.

Advertisement