Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early morning city centre WiFi?

Options
  • 08-11-2006 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Have to drop the car to be repaired at 8am in the morning and I have oodles of work to do. If there anywhere open at that ungodly hour with WiFi?

tar,
    Kaz.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

area 51 on noth main st. and that other gaming place on washington st. are 24 hr places with wifi,iif your in city centre dont smart telecom have wifi for the city centre at a price?or have smart gone so bust that that is gone too?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The Triskel cafe have wifi, but I don't know what time they open at. Plus they're not open at weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

steps of the Court House

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

smart tleecom has city wide wifi, while its not really city wide it is in a few places in the city centre. I know they are reachable on patrick street (although not so much by the mcdonalds, closer to the middle of the street they are fine). They have a few other places they have coverage as well. They have 4 hour, 24 hour and monthly service. I dont know their rates, but if you get a 'smart-wifi' ESSID you can get their rates by going to any page and they will redirect you to their page.

Its good for web/email not so good for real time stuff like VoIP (although sometimes its fine generally it isnt).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

SoHo has free wifi ... don't know if their open at that time :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement