Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port Vale Carling Cup

Options
  • 08-11-2006 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

So..anyone going tonight ?

Looks like Malbranque will be playing, i guess we will also see Mido, Defoe, Davids,Lee, Hudd etc ... so probably not a bad team altogether..

I'm over in London working at the moment, so i'm going to go to the game and cheer us on :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Message from the club - ticket Office shambles again

As we have approximately 5,000 supporters who need to collect tickets for tonight's game, the Club would like to advise all those supporters who need to collect tickets to allow a MINIMUM of 90 minutes before kick-off to collect tickets.

The Club cannot be held responsible for any delays that fans may experience in entering the Stadium or for any part of the match they may miss.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Advertisement