Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

wing mirrors

Options
  • 08-11-2006 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Does anyone know anything I can do to protect my wing mirrors. Some scumbags seem to take off wing mirrors nightly for the craic on my road. This week I duct taped the wingmirror on to the car. A tornado wouldn't have shifted it and again this morning it was off and placed on the bonnet of the car. Anybody got any suggestions? At this stage I'm tempted to tape a very small but rusty blade to it......grr.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Wrap a wire mesh around it and connect a car battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

a thin film of regular greese should word off ppl
    its a horrible feeling :eek:
    just rub some under the botom of the mirror. it wont be noticed. :D

or you could try rubbing something else underneath the mirrors that might keep everybody away from a mirror thief. Do you have a dog?? :D
    why not make good use of the contents of that poop a scoop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭b0bbie

the grease is a great suggestion, I'll try that....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Hide behind a hedge/wall near the car, with a baseball bat in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

If you do anything like the grease that will just píss them off and they will smash the mirror or do some other damage. Scum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement