Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky By Mobile / GMail

• 08-11-2006 12:36pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone got any of these programmes to work on their phones?

I have them and any programme like them wont work on my phone. I'm with Meteor and have a 6680. They try to log in and keep saying they failed or some error!!!! :mad: :confused: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Afaik the gmail is app is at present only for usa and canada. Don't understand the difference, but when I went to download page it says "us & canada"

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

dohouch wrote:
    Afaik the gmail is app is at present only for usa and canada. Don't understand the difference, but when I went to download page it says "us & canada"

If your gmail is currently sent to english US as language, the gmail midlet will work. Mine works anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

no but im with 3 ireland and they dont allow anything 3rd party through their internet/planet 3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

flodis79 wrote:
    If your gmail is currently sent to english US as language, the gmail midlet will work. Mine works anyway.

It is set to english US!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭AlanD

is there any way to break the 3 stranglehold on their phones?

Just got a Nokia 6280 on 3 and it seems that the have customised their phones much more than what I've been used to on other networks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Gmail app works fine on my E61/voda. Use wifi in house and gprs when out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Gmail app working fine on Voda 6630.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Hi
    Have a motorola L6 on Meteor, downloaded the gmail app, and it tells me its on the phone but will not connect - tells me to contact provider
    I rang meteor, the girl ahd not got a clue what I was even asking here
    I think I saw a thread here a while back but can't find it.

Any ideas ? would be nice to check my emails on the fone

(I see meteor have an option on there website to log straight to your online emails but doesn't give gmail as an option )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mark Byrne

Same for me, I can't get sky by mobile to work, gives errors each time I try. I have a motorola V3 and I'm with 02 if that's any help. Would like to hear from someone who has managed to get this application to work,

regards,
    Mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Make sure your Gmail account is changed to US language for a start. You can do this by logging into Gmail from your PC and going into settings

• Advertisement
Advertisement