Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishBF2.net Recruiting Irish/UK players

Options
  • 08-11-2006 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey Guys,

There are a few clans in Ireland, but we think ours the most fun - we have a nice little community of BF2 players + our own BF2 server based in Dublin [82.195.155.138:16567].

We're looking for mature, fun and friendly members to join us on the server and help build the clan. If nothing else, head over the our very active forums for a spot of lighthearted relief.

So if you still hanker after some old fashioned BF2 in this crazy new BF2142 world, then head over.

Thanks,
    Inch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Not interested in joining, but nice to see another BF2 clan to the Irish scene. Will happily take you on in a few fun wars some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Out of curiosity, what sorta numbers exist within the decent BF clans and what sort of structures are in place. Am really pushing for us to move back into the arena of a multi gaming clan. Will be starting completely afresh so wanna get an idea of what works well to ensure I wouldn't be wasting my time.

Servers etc wouldn't be a problem at all. Actually, what is needed on that front too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Hey IBF2 up for a fun war against [SCEE]???

pm me if u are...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Carragherisgod

Hey EVE. Save here (raziel2710 from IBF2) We'd love to have a clan match some night. PM sent ;)

Advertisement