Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Look shops in Dublin

• 08-11-2006 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Could someone please tell me where to find a New Look shop in Dublin - think someone has mentioned one at Liffey Valley before, are there any other ones. Also, which is the best/biggest to go to (for shoes mainly)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I only know of the liffey valley one, but it's excellent for women's shoes, there's practically a whole floor of just shoes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

There's one in the shopping centre in Santry too which has quite a good shoe selection iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I think I've seen one in the Square before.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

There's one in the Dun Laoghaire shopping centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 tiggs

yes there is DEFINITELY one in Liffey Valley and deffo in the Square in Tallaght - not sure about Dundrum Shopping Centre but I'd say so!! check out their website!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

If you're on the northside theres one in the omni shopping centre in santry and another in northside shopping centre in coolock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

omni, northside, liffey valley and the square all have them

i think there's one in blanch too.

and for those outside of dublin there's one in ashbourne, drogheda and navan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I was in the one in northside the other day, the shoes were great but thought the clothes would be nicer

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I adore New Look! I spent a fortune in there earlier...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

As said above, theres one in the omni shopping centre. Was in it today drooling over things. Fell in love with a coat but unfortunately im a poor student & could survive for weeks on the price of it :(

The one in dunlaoghaire is fairly small & not the best.

The one in liffey valley is great! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I love New Look, pity there's none in town, or in Dundrum.

I work the odd saturday and sunday in the Northside branch and Liffey valley by far is the best branch in Ireland
    I spent over 300+ euro yesterday and that was with my 50% discount
    really worth giving up the odd weekend for!

Advertisement