Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whitehall Post Mistress kidnapped in Tiger Raid

Options
  • 08-11-2006 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

BREAKING NEWS - NEWSTALK

A 62 year old post mistress from Whitehall was kidnapped yesterday in connection with a Tiger Raid.

They said that she was kidnapped at 6pm yesterday and taken to dun laoire.

One of the kidnappers fell asleep and she escaped.

Does anyone else have any more info on this? I am from the area, I know one, pretty infamous, elderly post mistress, but she is from Santry. I am just trying to get as much info as possible.

It's kinda scary when these things start to happen a little closer to home.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Tiger Raid :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

xzanti wrote:
    Tiger Raid :confused:
    No idea and google isn't helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Where they kidnap them over night and then return to the bank or post office the next day and rob it, with the help of an employee.

http://www.doubletongued.org/index.php/dictionary/tiger_kidnapping/
    Tiger kidnapping n. the abduction or holding of a hostage to persuade another person to aid in a crime.

Ah I see...certainly didn't match the image I had in my head anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

it says She lives in whitehall (she was snatched outside her house) but it doesnt say where she is post mistress.

I live in whitehall and i didnt hear about this til i read this post!

The only post office that i know of around here is the one in the supermarket which i doubt was it as a robbery there would be unlikely me thinks so anyway with so many other workers around so it could be that lady in santry.

What an ordeal for anyone to go through never mind an old lady - this world is gone f**king mad.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭JaysusMacfeck

It all sounds very kinky

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Sexytime!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Tiger raid sounds a bit too cool for this type of thing .. Idiots will be calling themselves tiger raiders can we think of a name that doesnt add criminal glamour to this act.

Any suggestions ?

Mine is Pink hole raiding ...

Wow, theres been three of these in the last 72 hours...I know the postal service has been bad lately but I didn't think it warranted that...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

The poor woman!

Altho I have to say when I saw Tiger Raid i had visions of masked men with a Tiger on a lead :o

• Advertisement

TheGooner wrote:
    The poor woman!

Altho I have to say when I saw Tiger Raid i had visions of masked men with a Tiger on a lead :o
    Really?
    Mine was of them riding the tigers like horses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i thought she might of held tigers at pets, and someone wantd to rob one.

As for the kidnapper falling asleep, classic.

Advertisement