Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV show looking for participants!

Options
  • 08-11-2006 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm looking for people to take part in a pilot TV programme, quite urgently!

Our company, Independent Pictures, has been commissioned to make a pilot programme for RTE One on Alternative Dispute Resolution. The idea is that we will solve real life disputes between people using Alternative Dispute Resolution techniques with Ireland's leading expert in
    the area, Paulyn Marrinan Quinn.

We are looking for people currently involved in disputes, particularly on consumer based issues.For example, a customer who is not happy by the services provided by a builder or a carpenter. But we would be pleased to hear of other serious consumer scenarios too.

Ideally, the type of dispute we are seeking is one in which legal action may have been threatened but has not actually been taken yet. As part of the programme, we would bring both parties together and attempt to reach a satisfactory conclusion for both sides using mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution.

Does this sound like you, or someone you know? Or do you know of any useful contacts? If so, I'd be extremely grtaeful to hear from you. We have a tight deadline to make the pilot, and I need to find participants within the next week.

If you think you may be able to help, please could you e-mail me at helen.e@independent-pictures.com

Thanks!

Advertisement