Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs vs Chelsea match- Help please

Options
  • 08-11-2006 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Lo guys,

Looking for a little help in finding something:

I'm looking for the full macth, available on download or DVD to buy. I've had a look at the Spurs website but can't find it...

Any help would be appreciated!

Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea; Sunday 5th November 2006

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

Thanks EireBhoy... unfortunately registration has been disabled!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Magic Pips wrote:
    Thanks EireBhoy... unfortunately registration has been disabled!! :(
    1st half
    2nd half

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

Thanks Eireboy, appreciate all the help.

When are the official DVD's normally released?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Magic Pips wrote:
    Thanks Eireboy, appreciate all the help.

When are the official DVD's normally released?

Don´t know if the club will do an official DVd of the game TBH, I know it was a long time coming but I don´t recall us doing any previously. Probably only an end of season review.

I may be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I've heard that the Chelsea DVD will be in shops in time for the next home game .... :D The club obviously see it as a way of making a quick buck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Robxxx7 wrote:
    I've heard that the Chelsea DVD will be in shops in time for the next home game .... :D The club obviously see it as a way of making a quick buck

I presume the Chelsea DVD will be an edited view in the same way as Mourhino's account of the ref's performance - i.e. lots of replays of the "goal" :rolleyes: (in their version the whistle won't go off while the ball is in the air) and Terry's sending off, but Lampard's vicious foul on Chimbonda will be edited out, never to be referred to again......

Advertisement