Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with Vodafone Network?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Kingp35 wrote:
    The thing about this is though that as with any battery it should be a gradual process where the battery gets worse. Last week my battery would last for at least three days. Now it lasts for about 8 hours or so and my actual handset seems to refuse to fully charge it.

I have had no signal since early last friday.
    My phone
    My Wifes phone
    and my Sons phone
    ALL VODAFONE..!! and no explanation from them..surely they know when there is a problem on their end?

All we get is "Call failed" on our phones.

@ Kingp35
    I think the battery problem is maybe similar to mine

My phone is 3G and as i was told is always searching for a 3G network when in a weak area and hence kills the battery.. if you have no signal then wouldnt your phone constantly search?
    Thus kiling the battery? :confused:

If this crap keeps up for another day then "O2 here we come" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Did you call the helpdesk and get them to troubleshoot all three phones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Just checked them now and all 3 are working again.. :confused:

Advertisement