Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the story with....

Options
  • 08-11-2006 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

the phantomfm chatroom? is it gonna be back up? or is it to be no more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

the two petes made implications that there may be one soon. so fingers crossed...
    otherwise we could always start one up on IRC... perhaps, if they didnt mind like.
    I'd love to have it back, I wanna have debates about the crapness/greatness of bands/different types of cheeses.
    ya know, important stuff to distract us from college work.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

we all know there was never constructive debates about music in the chatroom!what did we talk about in there actually....

hey hey i never said they were constructive!
    I dunno...had entire conversations using simpsons quotes...crying bout the fact that we were sitting at a keyboard instead of playing footy with all the other kids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

if i recall correctly i spent most my time flirting with Grim-Reaper and chatting randomly to Howard the Duck and Christi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

Monkey! I don't recall you flirting with me.... what you on about!? Heheheh... Why would you want to anyway!!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i met a hot chick at the last witness(cos i can't say it with 2n's) 2003 through the phantom chatroom... she won tickets on the show the night i first stumbled into the phantom chatroom... it was mad.. she was kool.. and f**kin gorgeous... not that i intend to use the phantom chatroom to that end again.. it'd just be kool to be talkin to the dj's while they're on the air...

i met a hot chick at the last witness(cos i can't say it with 2n's) 2003 through the phantom chatroom... she won tickets on the show the night i first stumbled into the phantom chatroom... it was mad.. she was kool.. and f**kin gorgeous... not that i intend to use the phantom chatroom to that end again.. it'd just be kool to be talkin to the dj's while they're on the air...

Yes....we never used the chatroom for that purpose...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

Monkey! I don't recall you flirting with me.... what you on about!? Heheheh... Why would you want to anyway!!!!! :D

Grimmy!!!! cause ;)

was it you that kept going into the corner with your duvet???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Ah the phantom chatroom, good times. Definitely should start that again if only for the sake of distraction.

And monkey lover, I'm pretty sure it was me you were flirting with the whole time. I put down your advances consistently, of course.

Yes i did hide in the corner with my duvet... but i was alone most of the time. You may have dreamed of flirting with me but never had the courage :P hehehe.... It must have been Nun you flirted with... after all, he is the attractive one!

They better set up that chatroom again.... ah the good old time, trying to do my TG homework while talking to you lot, so many fun people! And so many fun times!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Oh you guyz...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

wow this is the longest thread i've ever started...

Hehe... ah Shanannigan.. Surely you've started more interesting posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

theres rumours that if one person from the chatroom had an std we'd probably all have it at this stage...not that i'd be involved in sort of that behaviour :p

Advertisement