Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

salvia

• 08-11-2006 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

just wondering doeas anyone know if that shop in across from revolution sell salvia?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I smell a swift locking of this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

?

He asked where he could buy a legal product....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Yesi know,but I don't think the powers that be are happy with discussion of the sources and methods of acquisition of these particular legal products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭SeanieM

If you can get the mint, I'll get the lamb!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

ah sorry didnt know this wasnt allowed to be discussed. or if its in wrong forum move it. didnt there used to be a legal highs forum? anyway if theres an answer before this is locked it would be nice and save me a wasted trip haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭SeanieM

Well you got this far with it, so you may as well go for the whole journey!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭peepsbates

kano476 wrote:
    just wondering doeas anyone know if that shop in across from revolution sell salvia?

they might;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 cwat69

yes they definitely sell salvia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Just have a feed of large bottles, the most mind altering substance known to man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

found the shop found what i was looking for and now have a lovely friday night planned ahead. the large bottles are for the saturday night. many of them will be had no doubt!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 kead1987

what shop is this - whats it called?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 cwat69

waterford head shop

Advertisement