Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why have I been banned?

Options
  • 08-11-2006 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

I am banned (I think) from the pets&animals forum but nobody bothered telling me why??

Please could a mod get in touch with me about that?

Cheers
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Have you sent FranknFurter a PM? I know they are on and off the forums at the moment because of personal issues. I have been keeping an eye on the forum but can't view the access lists.

Found this. Have a look, other than that you'll have to talk to the mod of the forum to discuss it.

edit: schnap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Why don't you get in touch with a mod ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Why can't some people have regular old usernames?

What's with this website name trend of late? I immediately delete accounts like that from the forum I administrate because I always figure they're spambots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

CuLT wrote:

What's with this website name trend of late? I immediately delete accounts like that from the forum I administrate because I always figure they're spambots.

Of late ? its a 2 year old username.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Yep, and as if your username / url was'nt enough, every second thing you posted was about getting people to your OTHER site to avail of "your services".
    READ THE CHARTER.

Like it says, and I stand by it. If you are a money-making service provider who wants to advertise on boards.ie. Contact an admin for the going rates. Or place a notice here.
    The odd mention I somtimes turn a blind eye to, but you were ott, even after being warned.

B
    (Im not talking about your tjmusic site, im talking about this one btw http://www.holisticanimalhealing.net/start.htm and no matter how I feel about somone who charges people for talking to their dead pets, I would do the same with anyone else continually advertising their for-profit site on the forum).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

oleras wrote:
    Of late ? its a 2 year old username.

pfft. N00b :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

flogen wrote:
    pfft. N00b :D

giggles at you childish attempt at humour......:D

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

CuLT wrote:

tj-music started out as a spammer, but because he's not a bot, he saw the light and just became normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

his name is spam.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

oleras wrote:
    giggles at you childish attempt at humour......:D

2 years could not possibly be considered anything but recent.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I recommend you PM me about a name change because if I spot you promoting your website with that name I'll ban you site wide.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Hobbes wrote:
    his name is spam.

It's not, it's tjmusic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Onkle51 wrote:
    It's not, it's tjmusic

...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

HavoK wrote:
    ...:confused:

I second your :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

He meant that his name isn't "spam" ..... christ I hate myself for even posting that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

6th wrote:
    He meant that his name isn't "spam" ..... christ I hate myself for even posting that :(

I think we know that. The point is why bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Cos daddy didnt give him much attention?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That is what you get when you've a 5 hour gap between lectures, me browsing boards clicking on things that aren't of the faintest remote interest to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

HavoK wrote:
    That is what you get when you've a 5 hour gap between lectures, me browsing boards clicking on things that aren't of the faintest remote interest to me.
    I used to just get drunk.
    Less postcount++ (for the most part) but more real life++ (but wallet--)
    Those were the days.
    Home by 8 and locked! Education rox!

• Advertisement

Less postcount++ (for the most part) but more real life++ (but wallet--)

shakinghead.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Myth wrote:
    shakinghead.gif
    Hypnotic...

postcount++

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I am banned (I think) from the pets&animals forum but nobody bothered telling me why??

Please could a mod get in touch with me about that?

Cheers

You've been bold.

Advertisement