Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

unable to cum

• 08-11-2006 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Well this hasn't happened in a while, but im just a little scared it might happing again. a few months back an ex girlfriend was giving me a hand job and i didn't cum, it felt good, and she was doing it perfect, but i just couldn't come. when i got home about two hours after the embarrassing moment i went DIY and came, with a very small amount. i had masturbated three or four times in the two days before it and i was wondering if that sounds normal or if its a problem??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

regular masturbation will increase the time it takes to cum.
    Ie if you masturbated an hour or two before any sexual interaction it could take ages to cum if you even cum at all.
    Also as for the lack of ejaculate, there's only so much your body can store before it runs out. So if you had been masturbating a lot chances are you were low on reserves.
    Give your hand a few days off and then try again with the g/f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If you are still worried after reading the posts here then no harm to see your urologist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

regular masturbation will increase the time it takes to cum.
    Ie if you masturbated an hour or two before any sexual interaction it could take ages to cum if you even cum at all.
    Also as for the lack of ejaculate, there's only so much your body can store before it runs out. So if you had been masturbating a lot chances are you were low on reserves.
    Give your hand a few days off and then try again with the g/f

aka "shooting salt"

I'm not making light of it, just pointing out that it's so common, there's a nickname for it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭fifly

My ex used to never come the second time we would have sex. Think more recovery time was needed!

Advertisement