Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect

Options
  • 09-11-2006 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

I know its been mentioned in other threads but theres no topic on it just wanted to let those that dont know about to check it out

WOW This looks good

Check out the trailers on either

Gamershell.com

[URL=http://www.gametrailers.com/search.php?s=mass+effect&submit.x=0&submit.y=0
    ]Game Trailers.com[/URL]

Looks like X-box only tho!!!! no PC release there better be one even if i have to wait a year or so it looks great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Big write up about it in the latest EDGE, it sounds good. XBox 360 is building quite the catalogue of RPGs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I was really disappointed with Jade Empire but this one looks to be the business. Futuristic sci-fi RPG on a massive scale, what more do you want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

Anyone have an idea when this is released? Gamespot.com says 22nd May, but can't find anywhere else that gives in indication, other than Q2 2007.

I loved KOTOR, I'm not a Star Wars fan but the game was brilliant. Hopefully this will be more of the same but bigger, better and HD.

Advertisement