Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There were Hookers and I wasnt informed?

Options
  • 09-11-2006 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Apparently the prostitution debate was cancelled today because the Hooker in question had to "look after sick kittens" .Honest. Can anyone shed any light on this for me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Grimes wrote:
    Apparently the prostitution debate was cancelled today because the Hooker in question had to "look after sick kittens" .Honest. Can anyone shed any light on this for me please?

Pfft. You could've just asked me on MSN. Ever wondered why I wear that hoodie with L&H emblazoned on the back all the time? :rolleyes:

No, the debate was not cancelled. Our guest cancelled and yes the excuse she gave was something to do with saving kittens..I dunno...we just sniggered a bit cos it was vaguely related to pussy.

The debate however went ahead and for the four speeches I saw before my sickness and I had to depart to the land of leaba lest dying ensue, it was shaping up to be a good one.

Answer: Yes, former prostitute guest cancelled. However, debate went ahead. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

elmyra wrote:
    Our guest cancelled and yes the excuse she gave was something to do with saving kittens..I dunno...we just sniggered a bit cos it was vaguely related to pussy.

Rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Marguerite was as funny as ever, and annoying young lad didn't speak, so it was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i would have thought its important for a hooker to pay particular attention to taking care of her pussy
    cat that is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

elmyra wrote:
    Pfft. You could've just asked me on MSN. Ever wondered why I wear that hoodie with L&H emblazoned on the back all the time? :rolleyes:

Is it because you're loud and hairy? Or Laurence and Harry? Or perhaps lost and helpless?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

would that be saving, or shaving?

i'll get me coat.

Advertisement