Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pattersons from Donegal

Options
  • 09-11-2006 5:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Not entirely sure where to post this, as these forums are quite large, and I'm rather new. At any rate, I recently managed to track down the 60s and 70s Irish family folk group The Pattersons, whom I first saw on the Morecambe & Wise show. I've put their performances up on YouTube, cut from video transcribings of M&W shows:
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C04AB7E328C86C18

The 5 tracks you can view there are:
    * Both Sides Now
    * World of Love
    * Hills of Connemara
    * A Whale of a Tale
    * What Would You Do If You Married a Soldier

I do recommend you give 'em a watch, the material is sterling.

~Hibernophile

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 FransvanD

Not entirely sure where to post this, as these forums are quite large, and I'm rather new. At any rate, I recently managed to track down the 60s and 70s Irish family folk group The Pattersons, whom I first saw on the Morecambe & Wise show. I've put their performances up on YouTube, cut from video transcribings of M&W shows:
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C04AB7E328C86C18

The 5 tracks you can view there are:
    * Both Sides Now
    * World of Love
    * Hills of Connemara
    * A Whale of a Tale
    * What Would You Do If You Married a Soldier

I do recommend you give 'em a watch, the material is sterling.

~Hibernophile
    Hello dear music friend,
    Glad to see anything of this group. I sought for it on Youtube but couldn't find it. are these videos still available??
    You have any idea where I might find more about them??
    Many thanks in advance

Greeting
    Frans van Dongen
    Holland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Can't be any uglier than Donegal's Screaming Orphans.
    ScreamingOrphans.jpg

Advertisement