Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman rumors

Options
  • 09-11-2006 7:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Batman On Film has some new rumor nuggets, including more traffic around the still-standing Gotham City sets at Britain's Cardington Hangars and a rumor that actress Isla Fisher will be the next love interest for everyone's favorite rodent-themed billionaire.

There's also a new rumor at Cinescape that Gotham DA and future super villain Two Face will be played by ... wait for it ... none other than ... brace yourself ... pop singer Justin Timberlake.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Justin Timberlake? What the hell - did someone let Joel Schumacher near the Batman franchise again? *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭thumbninja

he'd make a sexy bats - yeah
    no other singer knows how to act - yeah
    he's just so hot right now and thats a fact - yeah

Take it to the chorus

*disclaimer - opinion given is not that of thumbninja inc.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Damn you for reminding me of that bloody song. Damn you! In fact, I think this calls for a William-Shatner-esque "THUMBNINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" moment. Except, of course, there's no viable image to use except for, of course:

khan.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭thumbninja

aww shucks

another little mind warped.

my job here is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

jack19 wrote:
    Isla FisherQUOTE]

omg she was SOO hot in wedding crashers!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement