Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

usps global express airmail

Options
  • 09-11-2006 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

hi probably not the right section but im wondering if anyone can help me,im waiting on a delivery form the states,its been shipped using usps global express airmail,can anyone tell me which company finishes the delivery off in dublin ? ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Did the person who sent it give you a tracking number for the shipment? You could log into their website and type in the tracking number and it ought to tell you exactly where it is and when to expect its delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Its An Post, it will be delivered as normal.
    Depending on the size of the package you may have to collect it from a sorting office, delivery usually takes 8 days from the west coast and 5 from the east coast.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Dont forget about customs clearance,it will still have to go through there even though its sent USPS will it not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH.
    I think it used to be SDS that deliver those but since they are not in operation anymore, just your regular postie. The tracking number should be available from the shipper incase it ends up getting stuck in customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭rahenyguy

ye have the tracking numberb but no updates to the whereabouts of the package since tues afternoon just wondering who will end up delivering it many thanks everyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Takes about 10 - 12 days. If the declared value is under €100 An Post rarely put it throuhh customs procedure. If it is over this they charge a €5 customs fee + vat / duty where applicable.

Advertisement