Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Indoor Open is off

Options
  • 24-10-2006 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

The 25yd Indoor Leinster open is to be held in Rathdrum Rifle & Pistol Club, pending their successful reopening, on November 12. Details to follow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Here is the official notice:
    Leinster Indoor Open

To be held on Sunday 12th November 2006

On the Indoor Range at Rathdrum

Is postponed until further notice

Sorry folks, but I've made a bit of a booboo. That notice is incorrect, I had a bit of a rush of blood to the head and issued that notice without checking first with the competitions secretary.

The competition scheduled for the 12th November is off.

The committee have decided that as we have as yet not received confirmation that we can re-open the range, we will continue to keep it closed until such confirmation has been received.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I accept full responsibility for the error, and sincerely regret any inconvenience caused.

I have edited the notice to reflect this decision.

Sorry about this, see the 'This Weekends Events' thread for further details, or the club website at:

http://homepage.eircom.net/~rrpc

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Advertisement