Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughtful Gifts

• 09-11-2006 12:12pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I suppose this can apply to any time of year... but I'm talkin in referece to Xmas atm.

Whats the most thoughtful gift you've recieved? Or bought?

I find hand made ones really rock. I got a walking staff of my Dad a couple of Xmasses ago that has a torch built into the top of it, but then a stone on it that makes the light that comes out of it look like a star! Soooo cool!

I dont wanna give my thoughtful gift ideas incase some online freinds see them. Though some are for family so they mightn't see!

My mam mentioned during the year, one of her alltime favorite CDs, ands she just said it in passing. I wrote it down, and found it again recently. She'll be really suprised I'd say.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

eBay is a lifesaver when it comes to rare things, like out of print books which I have often done. My Mam never has any good pictures of the whole family and always complains about it, as some of us being camera shy or not in the same place at once of course. I just got one done and it looks great in 2'x3'. :)

Advertisement