Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens Wanted

Options
  • 09-11-2006 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hi, we would like to give a kitten a nice home if anybody has one or knows where we can get one please drop us a line.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

It's probably a bit late in the year to be looking for kittens so you might not find one straight away, just to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Where abouts are you? Somebody I work with is moving and needs to find a home for their 8 month old female.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

We are in the North Wicklow area, we were hoping to get a younger kitten but can you tell me what colour the kitten is and is it spayed?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

She's spayed but she's 8 months old.

8 months isn't that old, she's like a cat teenager. She'll still be very playful and you'll have saved yourself an expense cos she's already spayed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

We're fostering two sets of siblings at the minute; first set is a brother (black) and sister (tortoiseshell), they're about 12-14 weeks old. Other set is two grey tabbies, not sure what sex yet as we only got them last night and they're still in the process of settling down. They're about 7-8 weeks old I'd say. First ones are ready to be rehomed now, second set won't be for a couple of weeks yet. pm me if you would like any more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

KA -> http://www.kittenadoption.ie/homesNeeded.php
    Has some kittens iirc.
    And I think they have or know of some that are'nt listed on that page yet (usually do :) )

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 EsmeWeatherwax

How is it too late in the year to get a kitten? Cats breed all year round..

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055000428

Junior is still looking for his forever home :)

How is it too late in the year to get a kitten? Cats breed all year round..

Yes but they breed the most in spring and autumn than in the winter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement