Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotters

Options
  • 09-11-2006 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi anybody in Galway do any Aircraft spotting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I spotted one or two during the Salthill show. That's about the extent of it. sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Biko
    I spotted one or two during the Salthill show. That's about the extent of it. sorry.

he he he

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I find it kinda boring around here. We only ever get a couple of Aer Arann flights each day.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Your right Dave!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Those learner(I presume) pilots buzzing around Oranmore at the weekends in their weeny little planes and helicopters get in on my nerves.Go somewhere else to make noise.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

Well Carnmore is probably your best bet!!Or like biko said,if your willing to wait till July you are guarenteed a good few on airshow day(Although don't go at the begining, they so that stupid helicopter rescue for about 2 hours first)

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

ah.. you'll see the odd one of these about (mostly at high alt:FL250 - FL 350 )

b737-400
    b747-400
    b777-236
    A319
    A320-200
    A330-300
    bac 1-11
    dc 9-51
    beechcraft: baron 58, kingair
    leerjet45
    cessna: 182s, citationjet CJ1

just to name a few i've seen.. they are there.. just very high though :D:D