Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What yall look like!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Proxy wrote:
    Ah sure you're a redhead too, you must go to the meetings... newsletters very dry these days I think....

What? Where did you get a carzy idea like that from?
    danniemcq wrote:
    yeah you threatening

Grrrr... My bite is worse than my bark!

Plus, Fahy is totally dominating that first picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What's the story with Galway guys and facial hair? Must be the rain and wind...
    Btw, I sport a beard meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

biko wrote:

Excessive laziness often also serves as the explanation on my part.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I experience laziness for weeks at a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Me in the orange played darts while drunk on the Aran islands. Ahh good times:D

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=1197244533&PhotoId=1197271222

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I'm from Galway and I don't have a beard!

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

I find it gives me a rather nice faux-jawline :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

DRakE wrote:
    You may start to notice some changes in your body as you grow older.

This is perfectly natural.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

biko wrote:

Because beards simply rule!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Fuzzy bunny started to notice fur where there was no fur before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

DRakE wrote:

that may explain your signature :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Funny reading through this and realising just how many of ye I recognise somehow. Hah.

My blairwitch pose. Awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

Funny, don't recognise any of you from around town or college.

Moi, - http://www.freefilehosting.net/bin/?id=rdj1l6/Y9Q==

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

I mostly look like this!!!!

659640761a660141905b928340194l.jpg

Funny reading through this and realising just how many of ye I recognise somehow. Hah.

My blairwitch pose. Awesome.
    I know you... you used to be in GMIT? And you're from Tuam (it's ok, you can admit it...)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Proxy wrote:
    I know you... you used to be in GMIT? And you're from Tuam (it's ok, you can admit it...)

Oh, no - SHAM ALERT!!! Take Cover!!! :p

Proxy wrote:

damn. My secret has been discovered.

damn. My secret has been discovered.

The secret of your beard?

There's nothing wrong with being from Tuam. Theres little right with it, but....

I wouldn't consider myself a "sham" (nor a buff), I don't live in the town but I went to school there and I still work there in the local video rental emporium. Honestly i'd consider anybody who would wrap themselves up in these titles to be discounting themselves greatly. In other words... morons!

But Tuam's a nice town with a lot of nice people and a lot of homely character. Like many towns that anyone else grows up in.

Not an awful amount of beards in Tuam though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Proxy wrote:

See!? Tuam is a completely backwards hole of a town! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Proxy wrote:
    But Tuam's a nice town with a lot of nice people and a lot of homely character. Like many towns that anyone else grows up in.

Strongly agree with you there , to be honest i find it alot more friendly than Galway and thats my own hometown where i live now.Its come on an awful lot over the last few years with all the building and has certainly modernised itself.Theres alot more areas around Galway City that are outright ****holes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I'm from out near Tuam, and spent 5 miserable years in school there. Some great people, but unfortunately at the time it was 90% a$^h*l"s (funnily enough, most of them were from Galway Road and Belclare!).

I hear that it's a pretty good town now, but I wouldn't shed a tear if it was nuked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

Proxy wrote:
    There's nothing wrong with being from Tuam. Theres little right with it, but....

I wouldn't consider myself a "sham" (nor a buff), I don't live in the town but I went to school there and I still work there in the local video rental emporium. Honestly i'd consider anybody who would wrap themselves up in these titles to be discounting themselves greatly. In other words... morons!

Earwig sham, the rest of the gills' on this thread are gomeys. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Muzzy

Fey! wrote:
    I'm from out near Tuam................

................, but I wouldn't shed a tear if it was nuked.

You wouldn't shed a tear is right, you'd probally be dead from the Nuclear explosion!!

Why are people so concerned about where people are from, my being from Tuam does not dictate who I am, it does dictate my choice of words, however, are ye wide? I don't walk up to people saying I am Tuam, I'm not, I am Muzzy!!

Tuam is a great town, has great people just like everywhere else. And like everywhere else we have our muppets too.

Jamey wrote:
    Earwig sham, the rest of the gills' on this thread are gomeys. ;)
    Say choice sham!

Ah no, thats enough of that nonsense right now...

Packets. Shams the lot of ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Can we get back to the hot girls posting pics again please?

Proxy wrote:
    I still work there in the local video rental emporium. Honestly i'd consider anybody who works there to be discounting themselves greatly. In other words... morons!

But Tuam's a homely character. Like many towns that anyone else grows a beard

Not an awful amount of nice people in Tuam though...

???:eek: ???

How is Gary these days anyway? Still English?

What a minute... thats not what I said in the quote!

How the heck do you know Gary? Feckin' pleb, he's dying to sack me 'cause we're always fighting. Maybe I met you through Xtravision... I do believe you're familiar with Joe and Dave (the hobbit). Ah the kids, taught them everything they know 'bout "teh metal"... such craic working with them when the Megadeth and Black Label comes out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

DRakE wrote:
    Can we get back to the hot girls posting pics again please?

Go on so redhairedguy, throw us up another one

Advertisement