Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What yall look like!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Proxy wrote:
    How the heck do you know Gary

Long story short! He's an ex-manager of ours, but he left after we complained so much to Liam Staunton that we didn't like him. Then he went to ye! And as far as I am concerned you're welcome to the bugger.
    HavoK wrote:
    Go on so redhairedguy, throw us up another one

Em.... No!

Well.. unless you ask me really nice

I have this really nice picture I took last night and I look great in it... mumble.. mumble... (incoherent nonsense)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

medium1797929in5.jpg

Damn it! That's not my good side!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Spitting image of him!

Spitting image of him!

Quiet you!!!! You're dead after school!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

And as far as I am concerned you're welcome to the bugger.

Truth, he's being a right knob since we got the new shop in. By the way, sorry for being so abrupt with the customer check call, but had a queue goin' halfway up the shop and of course two people decide they want to be new members! **** sake! Near burst my hole laughing when you said what you did though...

Proxy wrote:
    Truth, he's being a right knob since we got the new shop in. By the way, sorry for being so abrupt with the customer check call, but had a queue goin' halfway up the shop and of course two people decide they want to be new members! **** sake! Near burst my hole laughing when you said what you did though...

Ah sure you'll have that! Christmas (*shudder*) is coming and people want their 360's and DVDs.... Bástardos!!!!

Gotta sell dem damn tvs (cue pumping hand gesture)
    To appease Havok:

Here's me russian cousin Boris,

Photo 558.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Looks like Boris is on a Sub wondering if a US Sub is hovering above him...shhhh so silent!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

coming and people want their 360's and DVDs.... Bástardos!!!!

any chance of a 360 happening to fall off a back of a lorry or just vanishing without a trace?

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Surprisingly little. Although an Xbox 360 Pro with 4 Games including Pro Gotham Racing, Pro Evo 6, Splinter Cell Double Agent and Gears of War for just E499 (a saving of E160) is a steal! Come up to the counter and we'll talk....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 [DVDF]Merlin

Steyr wrote:
    Your bound to find live ammo especially when we are on "moving target" practice or "firing & monouvering" practice. Keys left there eh when was that as they are in Barracks anymore. Nothing much in there just targets.
    FYI Steyr There is no fire and maneuver or moving target practice used at the Oranmore range with LIVE ball ammunition Would be fascinated to learn the table you lot where supposed to be firring. Maybe your confused with the end of table 8 where you engage targets from 300 up to 100 in a STRICTLY controlled manner. You want to know how i know this? I am currently stationed at Renmore and have been for the past 21 years (yes regular army) And have yet to fire anything at Oranmore like you described above, and believe me i have expended some live ball ammunition in my time in the army.Range practices at Oranmore as well as other ranges throughout Ireland are conducted With the concept of SAFETY FIRST and your above post regarding that in my opinion is spurious at best.:(

FYI Steyr There is no fire and maneuver or moving target practice used at the Oranmore range with LIVE ball ammunition Would be fascinated to learn the table you lot where supposed to be firring. Maybe your confused with the end of table 8 where you engage targets from 300 up to 100 in a STRICTLY controlled manner. You want to know how i know this? I am currently stationed at Renmore and have been for the past 21 years (yes regular army) And have yet to fire anything at Oranmore like you described above, and believe me i have expended some live ball ammunition in my time in the army.Range practices at Oranmore as well as other ranges throughout Ireland are conducted With the concept of SAFETY FIRST and your above post regarding that in my opinion is spurious at best.:(

Quick everyone! Drop your jocks and grab your cocks... Army inspection!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

My mistake then as i took the bobbly men for moving targets, obviously safety first.

Sure where will safety get ya? Knee deep in the effluent of old men.. that's where!

So ...

we arent posting pictures anymore but arguing bout the army?

So ...

we arent posting pictures anymore but arguing bout the army?

seems that way! Ara ya'll have that sure!

Advertisement