Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groom on the Internet radio

Options
  • 09-11-2006 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Ok I know this is competition for Phantom, but anyway....they'll understand...

For those of you with access to broadband Internet, GROOM will be on Hoot Radio tonight (9/11/06) from 8-10 PM, talking to DJ Sean "Socket" Twomey about the new album, "All This Happened, More Or Less".

http://www.powerfm.org

You can access the stream live, or listen to the archive later. But it's always best to catch it live! (and email in - it's always better to get emails)

Here is the official word from Socket Twomey himself:

Hi all,

I'll be sitting in on Thomas Dunning's Hoot Radio show again tonight from 8pm-10pm on www.powerfm.org

Tonight we have a special to celebrate the launch of the fantastic new album from Dublin band Groom, "All Of This Happened, More Or Less" and am very happy to say I'll be joined in the studio by band members Mike Stevens (no stranger to the show) and Wil McDermott (first time, but we'll promise to be gentle). We'll be playing tracks from the album and chatting about all things Groom and stuff, as well as doing our best to put together a mix of "Indie pop, rock and other pretty things".

If you can pop along at some point then please do - the show will also be archived on the Power FM message boards by the weekend we hope . Tell your friends! And be sure to contact us in the studio: studio@powerfm.org while we're on air!

Cheers,

Seán
    p.s. read more about Groom at http://www.groomtheband.com for tonnes of band info including how to buy the CD!

Advertisement