Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me - any tips for itchy tattoo

Options
  • 09-11-2006 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭

I have my foot tattoo'd about 2 weeks ago and the itch the last 2 days is driving me insane.
    I don't remember any of the others being as bad.
    Does anyone have any tips - apart from scratching the f*ck out of it please !!!

Have been putting bepanthen on it but am worried now this might be slowing the healing process.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 tiggs

hi there, I would imagine that is it itchier as you may be wearing shoes or socks!! which is understandable...

I would advice gettin savalon cream and just keep lashing it on - maybe get a light gauze to cover it or the ever faithful clingfilm to avoid the itch.. but jsut keep putting the cream on thtat's what I;ve done wiht all my tatooes - it stops it crusting but heals faster!!

g'luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Slap it, honestly.

Don't scratch just slap it with an open palm, that's all you can do really, anything else is too brutal and will lift ink.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Yeah go with the slapping option a good loud one does the trick for a few moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

When I got mine done the was such relief when I slapped it. I think people thought I was mad in the office when they seen me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 keelzer

i back that one up....nuthin like a good smack 2 relieve the itch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I just have images of all these people walking around a tattooists shop slapping themselves...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

You were at that party? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

eh uhm yeah :confused: i think, pretty groggy this morning/afternoon. I have stars drawn on my arms and two varitaions of the word b0ll0cks/b0ll0x :confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement