Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More IBB complaints

Options
  • 09-11-2006 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

There seems to be a lot of anti-IBB vibes here so I thought I would add my 2 cents. I signed up for IBB in Tralee over 3 weeks ago. 2 days after signing up I received a letter confirming my direct debit and that an engineer would call out to my house to confirm LOS. Three weeks later I had heard nothing from them so I rang them only to find out that Tralee had reached it's full capacity of users and they were not setting up any new customers.:eek: Given the current demand for broadband this seems like utter madness for a business.

I later found out that this had been the case in Tralee for over a month. I finally signed up with Permanet as I am not giving money to eircom on principal.

Advertisement