Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading in DS games...

Options
  • 09-11-2006 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

How much should I get? Trading in NSMB, Sonic Rush, Animal Crossing, and a few PS2 games, maybe a DVD or two.

Where's the best place to trade in? I really don't want to start selling them online, I need the money pretty quickly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

You want cold hard cash? I wouldn't expect much at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Darnell13

I've never traded games myself, but i'm sure i read somewhere that xtra vision give you a decent price as opposed to GAME or Gamestop. I know that GAME has some of those you mentioned for around €40 "pre owned" (they don't say second hand, as if having someone own it for you first saves you the trouble of breaking it in...i could rant about that for a while), so I don't see why you shouldn't get a few quid for em.

Advertisement