Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still no 7.01 Patch yet

Options
  • 09-11-2006 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭

I wish they would hurry up and release this as I don't want to start a new game until I get it.

There is a sticky on the sigames forum saying that it will be released this month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I thought this thread had a link to the patch. Thanks for getting my hopes up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dempsey wrote:
    I thought this thread had a link to the patch. Thanks for getting my hopes up :P
    ditto :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

DRakE wrote:
    ditto :(
    Same as :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

ha,ha sorry for getting you's all excited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

you can not wait a maximum of 21 days!

and you felt it necessary to start a thread about it too?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

cnut!!!!

My main moan is when I give I moan about a dodgy goal where the replay shows the player was clearly offside then the fa warns me and the media says that the reply showed the ref was right when he clearly wasnt and the player who scored was a mile off

• Registered Users Posts: 45,973 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i want the damed transfer system sorted..... £121million for HUDDLESTONE! £91million for Richards??

shoutman wrote:
    cnut!!!!

My main moan is when I give I moan about a dodgy goal where the replay shows the player was clearly offside then the fa warns me and the media says that the reply showed the ref was right when he clearly wasnt and the player who scored was a mile off

easy on there mate, no need to call me a c*nt.

shoutman wrote:
    cnut!!!!

They should show the offside lines in these replays and its fecking annoying when they say yer wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

dubmick wrote:
    easy on there mate, no need to call me a c*nt.

I don't think he was refferring to you personally, I read it more as an exclamation about there being no patch yet.

Otherwise it was out of order alright, that kind of thing wont be tolerated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

No mick it definately wasnt aimed towards you.

What kind of a person do you take me for :)

But I do find it annoying that after waiting so long there are still lots of bugs in the game. We really should get paid for testing the game for SI.

That said it aint half as bad as it was a few years back.

ok no worries Shoutman :)

Sure there probably will end up being a few patches.

This waiting craic is driving me up the wall

• Registered Users Posts: 45,973 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i'm getting fed up having to reject enquiries from Milan for Rossi every single day of the transfer window. I SAID NO!

Release the patch SI, PLEASE!

Reject all offers options?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Dempsey wrote:
    Reject all offers options?
    Doesn't work unfortunately. The multiple enquries thing still happens - its to be fixed in the patch thankfully.

Also, the patch will be Save Game compatible - excellent :)

Last day of the month, where the **** is the patch? I'm very pissed that I've spend money on a game that they have acknowledged is nearly unplayable.

Are we expecting ot out at some stage today?

I read elsewhere that it was released by accident on an affiliate site yesterday, when it was in fact supposed to be postponed due to 'minor changes needed'.

sigames is down for "maintenance"

/me rubs hands together

Yup just spotted that :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement