Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now firefox can spell for you!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Diarmsquid wrote:
    Not working for me. I don't see any box. And I downloaded it.

Try downloading the British English Dictionary from the Firefox plug-ins page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,703 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Too bad it won't correct there/their mistakes - yet

'here, there and everywhere' is one way of remembering which one you want - the 'place' ones are all spelled the same.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Not all that well...

Ye some words it cant correct even if they are very lose to the real word besides i don't know how to spell gramer grammer or whatever and Firefox does not offer the correct word

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Not really suited to AH tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not going to bother moving it, theres a number of threads on Firefox 2 in Comp/Tech already and it can be discussed further there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement