Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What distracts you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Fluff.......actually everything........ME!! I distract myself, it's an inbuilt only child mechanism.

Brain: Process started......concentration levels dropping....run process 'distract', locate the nearest source of distraction.......rubber and compass found.....proceed to sculpt rubber into work of art using compass. Repeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Brain: Process started......concentration levels dropping....run process 'distract', locate the nearest source of distraction.......rubber and compass found.....proceed to sculpt rubber into work of art using compass. Repeat.
    I hear ya Roger! Literally everything distracts me. The worst though is music. I can't study and listen to music at the same time but I always do it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

It's ten to ten, I have a 2000 word Music essay to do, and here I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

fish-head wrote:
    It's ten to ten, I have a 2000 word Music essay to do, and here I am.

well then go do it.....spa!!;)

Advertisement