Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science night out

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

humbert wrote:
    yup still on sale and with no constraints I'm aiming to be there at about 11
    They weren't on sale when I went down. I think that I'll try at door as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

They weren't on sale when I went down. I think that I'll try at door as well

odd, well I'm sure there'll be tickets at the door...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

So who went aside from Minister, Hullie and...chakar was it? Good craic now, Hullie gots moves!!! :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

i went, as in i arrived at 21 saw the queue and said feck it. went somewhere else.

from all reports, a great night tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Le Rack wrote:
    So who went aside from Minister, Hullie and...chakar was it? Good craic now, Hullie gots moves!!! :D;)

Yeah I went in to 21 at about half eleven, there was a big queue but it was only like a 8 mins wait.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭poobum

i went! it was pretty gud! but i swear they wer the cheapest locks ever! my one key opened like 20 girlslocksdat i tried!! ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I tried three girls. Opened two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I didn't get a lock anyway there weren't any left.

any1 see the guy get his neck broke outside? by bouncers none the less! was mad! my mate was outside smoking, when a fite broke out between 2 lads and boncers immediatly pinned them both! bouncers let one go and they continued to restrain the other guy with a knee to the back and bulling back his arms and shoulders etc......but according to one of the guys mates, he had a bogey neck b4 hand and the bouncers broke it...ambulance was called n all! they werent letting ppl from inside 21 leave for like 15 mins cos ambulance was der! and worst of all his neck broke...they kept moving him about...worst thing u can do with any spinal/neck injury...can cause paralysis(it didnt thanks god but was reckless)
    this was all around 1! guys mate told us this cos my mate thought this was a great bit of drama that fight broke out n bouncers wer pinning the "sorry bastard"as he put it and was laughing his head off as were loads of ppl(unaware to any serious injury at this stage)and the mte was going mad and shouted this at him!

one of the girls locks didn't even need a key to open! There was apparently five keys to every lock! And no prizes and free drinks for the people who got em! They told us there would be!

but didn't hear that much about the fight at all! Knew there was one and the guards were restraining a guy I know but never got that much!

• Advertisement

der was about 2 or 3 fires...so mite be a diff one ur talking about! one guy startted on bouncer for being refued for sum reason..and other was just a normal mill up over fuk all

I got the full low down on the broken neck fight and a lot of it was the bouncer's' fault...

Le Rack wrote:
    I got the full low down on the broken neck fight and a lot of it was the bouncer's' fault...

elaborate...

yer man had a bad neck and it was the way the bouncer restrained him that did the damage?

Advertisement