Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anywhere that sells Lambretta (Gents) Jeans in Dublin??

• 10-11-2006 12:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've seen a bunch of Lambretta jeans on eBay that I like the look of but I'd like to try some of them on first to see if they fit before buying them.

I've never seen Lambretta jeans for sale in Dublin, has anyone else any ideas where I could look?

Thanks,
    Robert

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

You see bits and bobs in TK Maxx (Stephen's Green SC) from time to time, and I think there's a shop on Talbot Street that I think does a bit of it, but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

damn, thought this thread was going to be about Linda Sunblad :([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ...[/FONT]

Sorry OP, no idea where you can the jeans though!
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yup TK Max could be worth a look, I've gotten one or two Lambretta bits from there before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yup TK Max could be worth a look, I've gotten one or two Lambretta bits from there before.

Advertisement