Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get tickets for friends.

Options
  • 10-11-2006 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello fellow spurs fans,
    Just wanted to know if any of you could help me out here. Will be going to spurs V liverpool in december and am bringing some friends who are liverpool fans. This will be my first time at the lane as i've only ever seen spurs at anfield as most of my friends are pool fans. As there is a liverpool supporters club in my area, they never had a problem getting me tickets. My problem is , although i have the official spurs membership , i can only get 1 ticket and then a week later maybe a guest ticket, i will be stuck for 3 more tickets.
    If anyone can help me out or let me know of any spurs clubs around , ican meet them anywhere in ireland and arrange something. Would really like to return the favour to the pool fans as i've been going with them to anfield the past 3 years.
    Please post back, Thanks , Moorsie50.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

It's a tricky one. You are going to need 3 other membership numbers & cards. Normally I would be able to russle up a few but I am going to this one with some friends and I'm using 3 memberships as it is. If I can get hold of any more I'll let you know.

One thing to be wary of. If your Liverpool mates become known to the people around them there's a very good chance they will be thrown out by the stewards. Also the people whose membership was used to buy the tickets whould be banned from the Lane.

For this reason, I'd advise less beer before the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 moorsie50

Thanks for help dublin spur. I guess they just have to try their luck on the day. I know another spurs member who will try to get another two tickets for me and i'll try get another when they go on general sale.
    Will tell the liverpool guys not to stand out too much but they'll never cheer the spurs win !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Sorry fella, meant to reply to your PM but was away fromhome and had limited access. I'm in the same boat as Dub, need my spare memberships for family. TBH, I don't think I'd be very comfortable letting away fans use my seat at the Lane, just too much chance of an unguarded yelp leading to a smack off some tool who took offence. Saw a Bingo Club fan get launched down the stairs after Ferdinand scored their late equaliser last year, took the wrong moment to display his true colours...;)

Advertisement